The Design Process
The process starts with onsite consulation as an informal and relaxed meeting to discuss the clients objectives, to get to know us and allow for questions. Input and client collaboration is an essential component of the planning process. Cost to bring the garden to completion will depend on the scope of the work involved. The job can be completed all at once or in phases. Some phases can be skipped and simplified especially for smaller project. We will work with the client to develop a plan that works best for their situation.
Work may include large landscape project for front and back gardens or small projects like container designs and installation, advise to those DIY gardeners who need professional advice and ideas to get started, or those who need a fresh makeover of existing garden such as moving or adding plants, creating new entrancies, focal points, new beds, skilled prunning etc.
• Meet with a client and discuss needs, aesthetics, functionality
• Assess site, existing styles and objects in and around home
• Survey and measure existing site and mark existing vegetation
• Discuss time line, budget and fees
• Develop concept plan with scetches and preliminary concept and options
• Meet to view concept plan
• Make changes
• Meet again to finalize changes
• Approve the design and initiate development of a design
• Research materials and costs
• Research installation costs
• Develop a work plan
• Present an estimate
• Approve the estimate
• Develop detailed plant list
• Source plants
• Organize delivery and installation
• Place plants and oversee planting.
• Prepare a maintenance schedule.
We could suggest some service providers or if you prefer to manage the garden maintenance yourself we can monitor the garden’s progress and provide advice and regular site visits. We can work closely with other professional landcapcapers on larger projets, irrigation and lightning specials and oversee the construction and installation